Κυριακή 30 Μαΐου 2010

Parlez vous francais? Makaronia frikase x)

From now on i will have to try and write everything in English. Just because my boyfriend told me to do so. :D ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Eurovision contest just finished. WHY did Germany go first?? It's clear that everything is planned from before. In my opinion Cyprus and Belgium were the BEST. Haven't heard better songs in such a contest before. What a loss of time tonight. At least I was with someone special ^^ <3 ~The Norwegian singer was kinda cute don't you think? :D ~The Armenian singer wore no shoes :S ~Greece AHOO! THIS IS SPARTA! ~Germany............. ~Belgium <3 Cyprus <3 ~Awful piano playing from Romania (sorry guys) ~Iceland sucks. You need to get out of Mc Donald's woman. ~Spain...no comms. (A) ~Ukraine was cool :P ~Stupid butterfly people I hope i never see you in my life!(Belarus) ~Irish looked like she just got out of a pub or something xD ~England was hilarious, thanks for the pts tho:) ~FRANCE! Alle alle alle alle or whatever! I liked it :D ~Albania was ok ;) ~Moldavia you scared the hell out of me! ~SERBIA!!! What a maaaaan :x ~Russia....eeeh, wtf?

~Portugal was cuuuute ^^

~Spain u REALLY REALLY REALLY freaked me out. Seriously.

Missed the rest of the countries ^^ See ya next year people! * Greek TV station was thrown away! They stole the video from the general monitor or something. Kicked out for the rest 3 years! HAHAHAHAHA! I wanna see what all those people are going to talk about the next days (and years! xD) (copied by troktiko :$)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου