Κυριακή 30 Μαΐου 2010

23 days to the 22nd of June.

It is the 30th of May today. 12.30, i woke up an hour ago or so... 23 days until the day I go to Brussels airport. 23 days until I get on the plane and after a long flight, I will finally be touched by the hot rays of sun. 23 days until I wake up. I don't want to wake up dude. ITS MY DREAM. But I can't decide what will happen. Once I wake up, I might pretend to go back to sleep just to finish it up, but my tries are worthless. I'll just end up awake and curious for what would happen. I would make up the end and say it again and again to myself. BUT the worst part is that my dream will gradually fade away.... I will try to remember all those things that excited me once and wont be able to :/ This is the reason why I wrote everything down. Every little, tiny, cute, sweet detail. Because even if I didn't want to forget, something would push me to. However, I try to resist this power. I WILL NEVER FORGET.

La Grèce. Greece. Hellas. Griechenland. I will be there. 22 June,2010. The next day would probably be one of the best days ever, but what about then. Less than a month. I used to count the days for such things. Not anymore.

*                                *                                   *                                    

"When you try your best, but you don't succeed When you get what you want, but not what you need When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep Stuck in reverse And the tears come streaming down your face When you lose something you can't replace When you love someone, but it goes to waste Could it be worse? Lights will guide you home And ignite your bones And I will try to fix you And high up above or down below When you're too in love to let it go But if you never try you'll never know Just what you're worth Tears stream down on your face When you lose something you cannot replace Tears stream down on your face And on your face I..."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου