Κυριακή 13 Ιουνίου 2010

Love dude!!

Love is to cry to laugh  Love is my friend love to spoil And when you help others And all those who helped me to never forget Love is ... The food is her grandmother And this flavor village will carry it everywhere Love is ... A divine evening And nine months after a little to fill kisses Love is life itself would occupy only one who will respect it Love someone who can feel and forgive Someone who does not hurt to punish Love is the truth and the truth is necessary It is an illusion does not get a pill Do not give up hours, believe in something Everywhere it is by itself will come to love is: The hope and faith together is to live life to every moment Love is ... The light gives the sky of wrist pain Love is God Love is a sunny day, happiness in the air Are my eyes looking at charmed me want to become better just for you Love is to give blood because in the end may have in you Someone your own or even to me Love is hours can benefit everyone It's touch and the touch of mother would just loves what you do, and where you go Is the advice dad preaching the small price to stand out from the little dead right It is my heart for others, am a coward But your eyes to find myself as a hero of the strongest Love is always to be right and true Whatever the temptation Love is ... The hope and faith together is to live life to every moment Love is The light gives the sky of wrist pain Love is God Love is a song like this to mean that I am and what I n'agapo Love is doing the simplest and this smile to give away the next Why is it enough as a prayer before I sleep I need a miracle to be persuaded to do more Love is trust and I think tomorrow will taste a bit better, more beautiful Love is the apology to be mean and not because you can live with regrets Is to find reasons to live than a thousand pains that have now been It is an evening of wine with friends and take off what you have in the soul until the morning Love is all new body, if love does not stop to ask what fills his life The hope and faith together is to live life to every moment The light gives the sky of wrist pain Love is God Love is ... The hope and faith together is to live life to every moment Love is ... The light gives the sky of wrist pain Love is God. ♥♥♥♥

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου