Σάββατο 12 Ιουνίου 2010

I cant imagine life without you

I want to be there when ur sad. I want to wake up next to you. I want to sing for u.   I want to feel your heart beat.  I want to cook for u and then eat pizza instead. I want to smell ur parfume. I want to huuuuuug you and kiss u. I want to see you smile. I want to tickle you. ( :D:D ) I want to make u angry and then be all happy again. I want to mess your hair. I want to see your sexy 5 year old drawings. I want to listen to your voice ALL the time EVERY day (and the cute accent). I want to make fun of your beautiful chinese eyes ^^. I want to be there for you. I want to watch the sky, the stars, you. I want to dream of you.   I want you to call me a freak and laugh by yourself hahah I want you to siiiiiiing cuz its so cute  I want to stare at you like a creep :D I want to love you I want to KEEP YOU FOREVER. I want so many things (damn it), but basically all I want is YOU

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου